Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director
- Sid joined the Company in 2007 and has over 20 years of industry experience. He was appointed Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director on 23 October 2018. Previously, he was Chief Operating Officer from May 2017, the Company’s Executive General Manager, Business to Business (2015–2017) and Executive General Manager, Tork Professional Hygiene and Pacific Islands (2012–2015).
- Previously, he held senior operational and finance roles within Carter Holt Harvey Packaging (2000–2007) and Amcor Flexible Packaging (1996–2000).
- Sid holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Commercial Law) from the University of Western Sydney.
Chief Financial Officer
- Campbell Richards joined Asaleo Care as CFO in April 2019 and has more than 30 years of financial management experience in national and multi-national ASX listed companies as well as in chartered accounting.
- Campbell has extensive experience in treasury, corporate, commercial and operational finance and mergers and acquisitions specialising in industrial manufacturing and the healthcare and FMCG sectors.
- Before joining the Company, he was CFO and Company Secretary for MaxiTRANS Industries, a leading supplier of road transport equipment, for five years. Prior to that, he held senior financial positions with Mondelez, Mayne Group and Mayne Pharma based in Australia and the UK as well as in chartered accounting
at KPMG and Coopers & Lybrand.
- Campbell has a Bachelor of Business (Accounting) from Deakin University and is a Chartered Accountant.
Executive General Manager, B2B
- Rob joined the Company as General Manager – Consumer Sales Australia in April 2016 and has almost 20 years’ industry experience. In December 2016, he was appointed Executive General Manager, Consumer Sales and in November 2018 he was appointed Executive General Manager, B2B.
- He joined Asaleo Care from Nippon Paper Group’s Australian Office division (2004–2015), where he held the roles of General Manager – Sales (2004–2011), and Group General Manager (2011–2015).
- Previously, he performed Sales and Trade Marketing roles at National Foods (2002–2004), and AC Nielsen (1998–2002).
- Rob holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Economics) from the University of Melbourne, and a Graduate Diploma of Marketing from Monash University.
Executive General Manager, Retail
- Caitlin has extensive experience in marketing and business strategy gained in a number of multi-national and national organisations. She joined Asaleo Care as Executive General Manager, Consumer Marketing in June 2017 and in April 2019, she was appointed Executive General Manager, Retail.
- Before joining the Company, Caitlin was General Manager, Marketing with National Tiles.
- Caitlin spent more than 10 years with General Mills where she held senior leadership roles including Director, Business Improvement and Strategy, General Manager of Pasta Master, and Director, Fresh Meal Solutions for the Latina Brand. Earlier in her career, she held senior Marketing and Brand Management roles with Kraft Foods and Cadbury Schweppes.
- Caitlin holds a Bachelor of Business (Marketing) and a Bachelor of Arts (Psychology) from Monash University.
Executive General Manager, People and Corporate Affairs
- David joined the Company as Executive General Manager Human Resources (HR) in March 2012 and has over 20 years’ industry experience.
- Previously, he held various HR director and senior HR roles within the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors for Hospira (2006–2012), Mayne Group (2001–2006) and F H Faulding & Co (2000–2001).
- David holds a Bachelor of Business from RMIT University and a Graduate Diploma in Risk Management from Swinburne University.
Executive General Manager, Supply
- Paul joined the Company in March 2013 as General Manager Operations for the Australian Personal Care operations and has over 20 years’ industry experience.
- In January 2015, Paul was appointed to the role of General Manager Manufacturing Australia, responsible for both the Box Hill Tissue and Springvale Personal Care operations. Effective December 2016, Paul was appointed Executive General Manager Manufacturing and in June 2019, he was appointed Executive General Manager, Supply.
- Paul has previously held senior operations roles at Nippon Paper Group’s Australian Office division.
- (2005–2013) and Amcor Fibre Packaging (1993–2005).
- Paul holds a Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, and a Graduate Diploma in Management, both from Swinburne University.
General Counsel and Company Secretary
- James joined the Company in August 2014 as General Counsel and Company Secretary.
- He has extensive industry experience, having held senior legal and secretarial positions in public and large private companies in the resources, energy, pharmaceuticals and paper industries for over 25 years.
- James holds a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Melbourne.